Wednesday 1 December 2010

1/72 Revell Mkv Spitfire

27-10-2010

This is the first model i have managed to complete since breaking my collar bone in January this year. I did do a tamiya 1/48th 109, which i built fine but rushed the airbrushing and totally ruined the model past the point of saving it so i thought start cheap and small with a 1/72.

My model making is still very rusty (so take it easy on me) , but I'm getting back into it the more i do.

The revell kit wasn't to bad to build at all, with just a bit of filler required in a few places and the detailing wasn't bad either although i would have liked deeper panel lines to allow the oil detailing to flow better ( a process I'm still getting to grips with). Paint used was Vallejo model colour and model air.

It took me about 2 weeks to complete this model and although there are plenty of mistakes im happy with it.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment