I got this cheap from hobbycraft and after building the me109 i thought why the hell not do this.
I believe its a reboxed old matchbox kit from quite some time ago and alot of people who have made it have fit issues so it might be a fun build, great thing for a cheap kit it has the option to remove pannels to show the engine and one of the wing guns.
My first experience of airbrushing with tamiya acrylics so also a tester for me too. After starting this yesterday i come to realise that i need a spraybooth extractor as i was high as a kite last night as i didnt have my face mask on properly so ive ordered a booth.
So step one the engine, ive painted it up as i see fit and will add more detail tomorrow as well as weather/wear it up. I also drilled the exhausts so they had a more realstic appearence
Engine weathered up a bit and most of the cockpit interior sprayed in tamiya xf81 raf dark green 2.